hockey for life tourney followup

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      Just passing this along

      There has been aIot of interest and questions on how to sign up.I am
      sorry that I forgot to put that information in my first e-mail. There
      are a few ways that you can pay. First, If you see myself, John Banks,
      Jeff Setser, or Nate Setser, you can pay us with cash or check. If you
      would like to mail me a check, you can make it out to Jack Basich, In
      the memo make sure that you put that it is for the Hockey For Life
      cancer Tournament. My address is 6072 Mill Run Ave, Portage Indiana,
      46368. If you do that, please e-mail me or call to let me know it is
      on the way. Mike Klute for the Ice Box also told me that if you want
      to pay him or his employees you can. If you pay at the Ice Box, you
      can also use your credit card if you would like, he said everyone
      there knows how to run the machine. I need to have a little
      information from each person also, I need a contact source, whether it
      be phone # or e-mail, and I need a honest opinion of what your hockey
      skill level is. 1 thru 10 with 10 being the best. We need this so that
      we can make sure that there is some parody when we select the teams to
      make them even. Remember all levels are welcome. We need to have
      everyone signed up and paid by December 5th, The first 40 players to
      sign up and pay are in. If there are any questions or comments please
      feel free to contact me or anyone of the other guys. Thanks Jack
      Basich, John Banks, Jeff Setser and Nate Setser.