reminder skills clinic this weekend fri, sat, sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      guys cyril oake is putting on some clinics on this friday, sat and
      sunday if anyone is interested the times are

      FRI 05-Sep 8:15 PM to 10:15 PM
      SAT 06-Sep 5:15 to 7:15
      SUN 07-Sep 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM

      Its going to be mostly C guys anyone is welcome to come. Its 10 bucks
      a session and the more the merrier.

      Feel free to pass it on.
    • Ron Grisoli
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
        Thanks anyway Jeff,

        I'm out of town this weekend. Too bad - I could really use another clinic!!

        Have fun,

        Ron