Rat hockey sat night july 12th 10:30

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
      Guys I will be there to open up around 10:15pm. I am looking for
      another goalie to play as well.

      Turnout over the past few weeks has been weak, so if we cant put
      something together this week, I will probably cancel it for the rest
      of the summer. Right now I am playing fridays, sundays, and mondays,
      so If this doesn't work out, I can honestly say I am getting plenty of
      hockey in during the week.

      Hope to see you guys sat night. Bring 5 bucks!!!

      thanks
    • IronKanon@aim.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
        if saturday night rat hockey lets say gets canceled is there any other hocky groups like this that play on different night. so i can or any one can continue if they would like.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
          there is different rat hockey session on friday but thats pretty much it  they are all pretty much invite only, but if their numbers start to drop they might start taking guys

          (574) 807-9175
          I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
            Invite only hmmm.... I see, well thanks for the quick response

            www.eteamz.com/ sbshl