Rat hockey thursday night july 3rd 9:30PM

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Guys I cant make it sat night due to inlaws coming in, so I got the
      ice for 9:30 thursday night until 11 or 11:15. The sat night guys are
      playing from 7 to 9:15 so as long as we stay out of their way we
      should be fine.

      Cost is 5 bucks and I will need another goalie. We will try to pick
      it back up sat nights again next week the 12th based on turnout??

      See ya then
    • IronKanon@aim.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        So the regular Saturday night Rat Hockey got moved to Thursday at what time ?  7 or 9.30 im confused....

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
          I am going by the subject. 9:30

          On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:57 PM, <IronKanon@...> wrote:

          So the regular Saturday night Rat Hockey got moved to Thursday at what time ?  7 or 9.30 im confused....

          Guys I cant make it sat night due to inlaws coming in, so I got the
          ice for 9:30 thursday night until 11 or 11:15. The sat night guys are
          playing from 7 to 9:15 so as long as we stay out of their way we
          should be fine.

          Cost is 5 bucks and I will need another goalie. We will try to pick
          it back up sat nights again next week the 12th based on turnout??

          See ya then

          The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

          --
          Bob Hope  - "Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle."
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            its tonight @ 9:30 south bend time

            (574) 807-9175
            I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield