no sat night rat this week

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
      Due to lack of turnout I am going to take a week off for this weeks
      sat night rat. We had 12 last week (with me skating out) and for the
      60 bucks its just not worth it for the ice box to let us use the ice
      for the 90-120 minutes. We will try it again next sat night july 5th.
      Hopefully there will be freinds and family in town to increase the
      attendance. I will shoot out email again next week as a reminder.

      thanks
    • Michael L. Giggie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
        Jeff,

        sorry for not making it last saturday, still nursing the hip I injured the last time.

        GG
      • Joey Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
          I know I will be there next week, and I will most likely be bringing
          two of my friends with me.