Re: [southbendhockey] rat hockey sat night june 14th 10:30

  • Michael Mancini
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12 8:37 AM
      jeff,

      I have an off hand question.  Is there public skating this summer at the ice box?  didn't know if you would know or if you have someone else I can contact there at the Ice Box.  Thanks.  I have some kids who would get into some summer skating and i thought that in past years there has been public skating there but wasn't sure.

      I hope the summer season is going well.

      Mike Mancini

      jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:
      Guys, and brad, I cant argue that.  Last week and over the past few weeks with temperatures pretty hot, there are bums/homeless/ drunks from simeris....etc  trying to get into the box because of the cool air inside.   Aaron locked the door to prevent that. I will unlock the front, but just be leery of vagrants walking in after you. Since an employee wont be there to keep the trash out, we have to do it ourselves, and the last thing I want is to set the alarm when I leave and find out I locked someone inside.  Just keep a lookout guys.

      thanks

      (574) 807-9175
      www.eteamz.com/ sbshl
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

      From: jeff sax <southbendhockey@ yahoo.com>
      To: southbendhockey@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 11:35 PM

      guys we had a weak turnout last week and after some talk with the
      rink, we need at least 100 bucks a session to have this continue.
      Having aaron opening early for us cost the rink more because he works
      for the rink. I cant get there until 10:15 this week, so we will try
      to start at 10:30. Last year we kind of dropped off around beginning
      of july, so I might either shut it down then, or do it every other
      week. I will see what the turnout is like.

      Lets keep it at 5 bucks and see what the turnout is. I will open up
      and we will go from there. I will play net, if we can get another
      goalie, that would be great.

      thanks

      Jeff

    • Todd Montgomery

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12 1:27 PM
          Jeff,

          Thank you for the message. I would like to attend but
          already know I can't this weekend. Keep me in mind
          moving forward and will let you know if I am
          attending.

          Good to see you last night, have a great weekend!

          Chris

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 12 2:04 PM
            guys just a note, when you reply to these yahoo group emails, everyone sees them.

            (574) 807-9175