Re: [southbendhockey] 5 dollar rat sat may 3rd 9:30

  • mike scheetz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      jeff I've got 10's he can have I've been stuffing socks in the toes all year until i just got my new 9's a coupleof weeks ago!

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008

        thanks mike  he told me he might be getting skates from erc labianca on friday.  I spoke to johnny late last night

        Johnny hasnt been able to access email, but he thanks everyone for helping him out.

        his car was stolen from the downtown library last monday night and was receovered somehwere on dubail st in south bend.  He is getting it fixed and should have a car soon.  He had full coverage.

        He will probably be at the rat hockey sat night, if anyone wants to bring him some gear.  He said he really appreciates it.

        (574) 807-9175
        I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield