Re: [southbendhockey] stolen equipment

  • nate setser
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 28 4:18 AM
       Jeff,
         Have Johnny call me 574-292-1065. I have goalie equipment he can use until he gets things sorted out. Its just sitting in my basement so I would be glad if it was getting use.
      thanks
      nate setser

      Chris Aker <palominos2000@...> wrote:
      Jeff,

      That sucks, I've been playing hockey with Johnny for a
      long time. I definitely have some equipment that he
      can have. I will pull together the extra stuff I have
      and call him to see what he can use. Thank you for
      letting us know!

      Chris

      --- jeff sax <southbendhockey@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Guys (woop woop) johnny everdon had his chevy blazer
      > stolen monday
      > night and it had his gear in in. He had some black
      > and white blockade
      > goalie pads along with all his gear and helmets and
      > what not. He had a
      > lady call him last night because he had his phone
      > number written on it,
      > but he doesnt have caller ID and he doesnt know her
      > name or number.
      > She said she bought it from someone. If you guys
      > know who she is, or
      > can you just keep a look out for it. I dont think
      > he has any gear, so
      > he doesnt know if he will playing again.
      >
      > Just keep an eye out for it.
      >
      > thanks

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • meowzerjohn
      Message 2 of 12 , May 6, 2008
        --- In southbendhockey@yahoogroups.com, nate setser <nsetser18@...> wrote:

        > Jeff,
        > Have Johnny call me 574-292-1065. I have goalie equipment he
        can use until he gets things sorted out. Its just sitting in my
        basement so I would be glad if it was getting use.
        > thanks
        > nate setser
        >
        > Chris Aker <palominos2000@...> wrote:
        > Jeff,
        >
        > That sucks, I've been playing hockey with Johnny for a
        > long time. I definitely have some equipment that he
        > can have. I will pull together the extra stuff I have
        > and call him to see what he can use. Thank you for
        > letting us know!
        >
        > Chris
        >
        > --- jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Guys (woop woop) johnny everdon had his chevy blazer
        > > stolen monday
        > > night and it had his gear in in. He had some black
        > > and white blockade
        > > goalie pads along with all his gear and helmets and
        > > what not. He had a
        > > lady call him last night because he had his phone
        > > number written on it,
        > > but he doesnt have caller ID and he doesnt know her
        > > name or number.
        > > She said she bought it from someone. If you guys
        > > know who she is, or
        > > can you just keep a look out for it. I dont think
        > > he has any gear, so
        > > he doesnt know if he will playing again.
        > >
        > > Just keep an eye out for it.
        > >
        > > thanks

        > Be a better friend, newshound, and
        >

        > ---------------------------------

        Hey Nate -

        I haven't been able to access this site until today (Tuesday May
        6th)...I'm at the library on Miami road...the Plymouth library won't
        allow access to message boards (and I ain't online at home)...I've
        tried to call the phone # you list a few times but I can't seem to get
        thru...I'd like to take you up on your offer to let me borrow yr
        goalie gear...my phone # is (574) 935-4712...if you could bring the
        gear to the IceBox sometime I could swing up there and pick it up

        Thanks a lot

        John E.
        hockeypunk999@... Try it now.