Re: [southbendhockey] stolen equipment

  • Chris Aker
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 27, 2008
      Jeff,

      That sucks, I've been playing hockey with Johnny for a
      long time. I definitely have some equipment that he
      can have. I will pull together the extra stuff I have
      and call him to see what he can use. Thank you for
      letting us know!

      Chris

      --- jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:

      > Guys (woop woop) johnny everdon had his chevy blazer
      > stolen monday
      > night and it had his gear in in. He had some black
      > and white blockade
      > goalie pads along with all his gear and helmets and
      > what not. He had a
      > lady call him last night because he had his phone
      > number written on it,
      > but he doesnt have caller ID and he doesnt know her
      > name or number.
      > She said she bought it from someone. If you guys
      > know who she is, or
      > can you just keep a look out for it. I dont think
      > he has any gear, so
      > he doesnt know if he will playing again.
      >
      > Just keep an eye out for it.
      >
      > thanks

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • nate setser
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 28, 2008
         Jeff,
           Have Johnny call me 574-292-1065. I have goalie equipment he can use until he gets things sorted out. Its just sitting in my basement so I would be glad if it was getting use.
        thanks
        nate setser

        --- jeff sax <southbendhockey@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Guys (woop woop) johnny everdon had his chevy blazer
        > stolen monday
        > night and it had his gear in in. He had some black
        > and white blockade
        > goalie pads along with all his gear and helmets and
        > what not. He had a
        > lady call him last night because he had his phone
        > number written on it,
        > but he doesnt have caller ID and he doesnt know her
        > name or number.
        > She said she bought it from someone. If you guys
        > know who she is, or
        > can you just keep a look out for it. I dont think
        > he has any gear, so
        > he doesnt know if he will playing again.
        >
        > Just keep an eye out for it.
        >
        > thanks

        Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • meowzerjohn
        Message 3 of 12 , May 6, 2008
          --- In southbendhockey@yahoogroups.com, nate setser <nsetser18@...> wrote:

          > Jeff,
          > Have Johnny call me 574-292-1065. I have goalie equipment he
          can use until he gets things sorted out. Its just sitting in my
          basement so I would be glad if it was getting use.
          > thanks
          > nate setser
          >
          > Chris Aker <palominos2000@...> wrote:
          > Jeff,
          >
          > That sucks, I've been playing hockey with Johnny for a
          > long time. I definitely have some equipment that he
          > can have. I will pull together the extra stuff I have
          > and call him to see what he can use. Thank you for
          > letting us know!
          >
          > Chris
          >
          > --- jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Guys (woop woop) johnny everdon had his chevy blazer
          > > stolen monday
          > > night and it had his gear in in. He had some black
          > > and white blockade
          > > goalie pads along with all his gear and helmets and
          > > what not. He had a
          > > lady call him last night because he had his phone
          > > number written on it,
          > > but he doesnt have caller ID and he doesnt know her
          > > name or number.
          > > She said she bought it from someone. If you guys
          > > know who she is, or
          > > can you just keep a look out for it. I dont think
          > > he has any gear, so
          > > he doesnt know if he will playing again.
          > >
          > > Just keep an eye out for it.
          > >
          > > thanks

          > Be a better friend, newshound, and
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          Hey Nate -

          I haven't been able to access this site until today (Tuesday May
          6th)...I'm at the library on Miami road...the Plymouth library won't
          allow access to message boards (and I ain't online at home)...I've
          tried to call the phone # you list a few times but I can't seem to get
          thru...I'd like to take you up on your offer to let me borrow yr
          goalie gear...my phone # is (574) 935-4712...if you could bring the
          gear to the IceBox sometime I could swing up there and pick it up

          Thanks a lot

          John E.
          hockeypunk999@... Try it now.