Re: [southbendhockey] Rat hockey april 7th -10th

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008
      GUys forgot the time is 8:15 to 10pm mon-thursday

      jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:
      With the season approaching next week, I am not sure if the attendance
      will spike or not, so I was contemplating keeping it at 10 bucks.
      Right now if you bring exact change we can do $7 if you dont have
      exact change then its $10. Its still a bargain!

      If you can play goal let me know

      (574) 807-9175
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

    • Jeff Sax
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008
        Sorry guys its 8:15 to 10PM

        sent from my mobile phone 219-898-5705