Rat hockey

  • Batsons
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10, 2008
      Open to current H.S. players?
    • Jeff Sax
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 10, 2008
        With a parent

        sent from my mobile phone 219-898-5705
        Jeff Sax

        From: Batsons <batsons@...>
        Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 7:24 PM
        To: southbendhockey@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [southbendhockey] Rat hockey

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 16, 2008
          Guys I am ending sat night rat hockey for the summer but we might pick
          back up end of august sometime.

          Matt donze will be running beginner rat hockey friday afternoons from
          1:30 to 3pm. Cost right now is about 5 bucks. If you want to contact
          him his email is mdonze1@... email him, not me!

          The ice box had a board meeting this monday and all adult rat hockey
          as of sept 1st will be 10 bucks a head. 5 bucks was just giving it
          away and most guys who would play rat from out of town agreed. Most
          places charged 15 to 20 bucks for an hour and a half of rat , and that
          with 30 guys showing. So even at 10 its still a bargain. Just giving
          everyone a heads up of what coming down the pike.

          Have a good summer
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 27, 2009
            Guys the rat on Tuesday starts at 8pm instead of 7:30. Wednesday and Thursday are still at 7:30. We are still looking for goalies. Let me know if youre interested

            Jeff Sax
            Sent from my iPhone
            219-898-5705
          • mike scheetz
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 28, 2009
              Jeff, if there aren't two goalies Tuesday night I'll give it a try.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 25, 2010
                Wednesday rat hockey is back to 3:30 PM each week -- $10/skater, goalies free.

                This Friday (10/29) is open rat from 1 PM to 3 PM -- $10/skater, goalies free.

                See you at the rink!
                Pete
              • Peter
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 13 9:52 AM
                  Here's the Spring/Summer daytime Rat Hockey schedule:

                  Every Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:00

                  These Fridays:
                  FRI 15-Apr 1:00 PM 2:45 PM
                  FRI 22-Apr 1:00 PM 2:45 PM
                  FRI 29-Apr 1:00 PM 2:45 PM
                  FRI 27-May 1:00 PM 3:00 PM
                  FRI 15-Jul 2:00 PM 3:30 PM
                  FRI 22-Jul 2:00 PM 3:30 PM
                  FRI 29-Jul 2:00 PM 3:30 PM

                  As always, $10/skater,goalies free.

                  See you at the rink!
                  Pete
                • Peter
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 22, 2011
                    The upcoming schedule for Rat Hockey (open at all, skaters: $10, goalies free):

                    Every Wednesday from 3:30 to 5 PM. (Goalies: please contact me before coming. Most weeks we already have two goalies.)

                    Friday 9/30 from 1:30 to 3 PM. (I have one goalie confirmed.)

                    See you at the rink!
                    Pete