      From: jeff sax <southbendhockey@...>
      To: "southbendhockey@yahoogroups.com" <southbendhockey@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:06 PM
      Subject: [southbendhockey] open rat saturday night 9:30

      I am looking for about 15 guys for an open rat session this saturday night 3/29 @ 9:30pm   We will skate til 11pm

      Cost is 10 bucks goalies free.   Please email me to RSVP

      Thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic