494Open rat Saturday night

  • Jeff Sax
    Nov 11, 2010
      guys the jewish kids want to play this saturday night again,  I have 7 of them coming  along with myself, so we have room for 14 skaters and a two goalies   We will try and get a ref from the guys coming off the ice prior, or else we just skate for an hour or more

      Currently the ice is open, but I never got a full 100% green light from klute, but I doubt anyone took the ice.   If anything changes, I will let you know

      Its pretty much a rec/c level but its first come first serve.  I am sending this out to the rec captains, my rec team and some of my B guys.    Cost is 5 bucks  (please bring exact change!)   please email before friday night so I can reserve your spot.

      thanks

      Join the SBSHL YAHOO GROUP BY CLICKING HERE
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic