    From: Rick Moran <rmoran@...>
    Subject: Battle of Fort Wayne Tournament
    To: southbendhockey@...
    Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 1:07 PM

    SBSHL,

    My name is Rick Moran and I’m contacting you because we are running an adult tournament, the “Battle of Fort Wayne” here later this month and we are in need of some more players and teams.  This is going to be a blast, the cost is just $875/team, you get a minimum of 3 games, beer in the locker rooms, theres a party at our restaurant Friday night at the start of the tournament.  Labatt will be sponsoring so theres going to be a lot of great giveaways throughout the weekend.  This is the first year of what will be an annual tournament here at the  brand new 3 sheet rink in Fort Wayne.  This tournament will be highly organized and is sanctioned by USA Hockey.

    We’ve got teams coming from all over the state and I would love to get a couple of teams from the SBSHL, I have attached all of the info, please get this to your guys and have them contact me if interested.

    Thanks a lot, I hope to hear from you soon,

    Rick Moran

    rmoran@...

    Cell: (716) 725-9219