15Rat hockey sat night sept 8th 9:20pm

    Sep 5, 2007
      I should get there around 9 or 9:05 to open. This will probably be
      the last rat hockey before the regular season. Next saturday night
      the doctors league starts and the ice is taken. There is ice
      availible sunday the next day if one of the B league guys wants to run
      it. I just dont want to. I have a ref clinic all day on sunday the
      next morning at 8 am and I will be tired. Everyone will be off the
      ice at midnight, I need my beauty sleep. The sooner we start, the
      more we get to play. We might have a ref too, if phil can make it.

      5 bucks as usual.

      There are still plenty of guys who haven't paid, please bring your
      checks if you intend to play this season, and anyone who hasn't turned
      in a waiver bring it to me sat night.

      I need 2 goalies, if you want to play goal email me @
      southbendhockey@...

      see ya then