Will, That looks better than the kind that mount to the lantern type tool post. I''m still going to pass at that price. I figured out a way to make a simplelrgoodger
Chris, Beautiful timing – my SWMBO is going away for a week and I am on leave, so guess what I will be doing. Thanks, and cheers, Skilly NZ From:tskilton
Suck out the oil cups with a little hand suction pump. Keep sucking them out until no more oil comes back from the reservoirs, then refill with new oil. Skillytskilton
This month's lathe is owned by George Burton
This is a 1946 Heavy 10R that I restored about 3 years ago. My Father bought this in the 1950's from Burnett Crystal Ice in Texarkana, TX. This restoration was really a chore: but it turned out quite well
The lower picture shows a 1" by 4 TPI square thread lead screw being cut on a Heavy 10.
- Machinery and Tools
- Jul 25, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.