There is, in the files section, in the folder brought over from the southbendfiles group, a “How to using standard bearings.eeengineer1
Thanks. The reason I asked was I noticed he accepted several "best offers." Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone ... From: "blibecap@...hobbydashmachinistdotcom
I paid $50blibecap
This month's lathe is owned by George Burton
This is a 1946 Heavy 10R that I restored about 3 years ago. My Father bought this in the 1950's from Burnett Crystal Ice in Texarkana, TX. This restoration was really a chore: but it turned out quite well
The lower picture shows a 1" by 4 TPI square thread lead screw being cut on a Heavy 10.
- Machinery and Tools
- Jul 25, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.