Re: [southbend10k] South Bend Heavy 10 Idle Gear - D1 Spindle

  • David Winkel
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013

      On Sep 6, 2013, at 10:48 , "Jim B. " <btdtrf@...> wrote:

      I think I need an 80 tooth / 14.5 pressure angle / 16 pitch
      1/2 face - I was looking for a supplier but have had no luck

      Check out:

      www.moorecustomgear.com

      Nice folks, good service.
    • jerid brumley
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013
        Thanks for all the replies - I found one on amazon with a boston part number came in today - now on the other parts I need
        Thanks again