Re: [southbend10k] Cutler hammer 9441H31D drum switch wiring

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
      In 220V configuration, only 3 wires are required.  In fact I mickey moused a reversing switch, using 2 flip switch   (one that is on-off and the other one that is wired in order to revert polarities.  Only 3 wires go to the motor and it works.

      I missed the 220V part.
      Jim B
      Sent from (behind) my South Bend Heavy 10 Lathe