RE: [southbend10k] hl cross slide

  • KA9EGW
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 7:56 AM

      Upon further reflection, I am led to question if PT814NK1 doesn’t have an internal machine thread for the cap screw, part #37, to thread into.  But if that’s the case, if there’s no cross feed screw, then why does the whole works have a cross feed nut?  See how that 938B by itself just isn’t enough info?  Lurch