Re: [southbend10k] home page photo inquiry

  • Nelson Collar
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2013
      Mick
      Well my finger got in a hurry. The address is:
      This is a nvery nice group and a great bunch of guys and galls. Paula did the machining from raw casting. every bit of machining with lots of info. The castings came from:
      http://www.statecollegecentral.com/metallathe/S-4382.html These folks are super people to dealwith they have been around for a while.
      Hope this was helpful. What you are asking for, you will not find it unless someone like Paula wanting it on his machine. By the way the Practical Machinist group is one of them that you can loose hours surfing and reading.
      Good luck and best wishes
      Nelson Collar