Wanted: hss cut-off blade 3/32" x 9/16" x 5"

  • dolphin_79605
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
      I'm wanting a hss cut-off blade in the dimensions of 3/32" x 9/16" x 5".

      Searching on the net, it seems this particular size may have gone out of favor
      in the last 30-40 years. I see the closest; 1/2" and 5/8" are listed frequently.

      I did see one or two 9/16" on ebay, but those are crazy high and not going to
      happen.

      I am wondering if anyone has an extra of the 9/16" size or possibly a 5/8" blade
      which I could modify to fit as a 9/16".

      Being a tool that gets minimal use, one might last most a lifetime. Maybe someone bought a stack a long time ago and has a spare. Anyway, that's what I'm hoping. I want to stay with the holder I have.

      Thanks in advance, Mick

      Wanted: hss cut-off blade 3/32" x 9/16" x 5"
    • KA9EGW
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
        I'll look around when I get home; I think I have one surplus. Lurch

        I'm wanting a hss cut-off blade in the dimensions of 3/32" x 9/16" x 5".

        Searching on the net, it seems this particular size may have gone out of
        favor in the last 30-40 years. I see the closest; 1/2" and 5/8" are listed
        frequently.

        I did see one or two 9/16" on ebay, but those are crazy high and not going
        to happen.

        I am wondering if anyone has an extra of the 9/16" size or possibly a 5/8"
        blade which I could modify to fit as a 9/16".

        Being a tool that gets minimal use, one might last most a lifetime. Maybe
        someone bought a stack a long time ago and has a spare. Anyway, that's
        what I'm hoping. I want to stay with the holder I have.

        Thanks in advance, Mick

        Wanted: hss cut-off blade 3/32" x 9/16" x 5"

        ------------------------------------

        Welcome to the South Bend 10K group. You can ask questions and post your
        South Bend 10K pics. Please no off topic post's. Thanks. BobYahoo! Groups
        Links

        -----
        No virus found in this message.
      • lurchix
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
          I've got a handful of 5/8 x 3/32 surplus to my needs; couple minutes on a
          grinder will take that 1/16 off...shoote me your postal address...

          > I'm wanting a hss cut-off blade in the dimensions of 3/32" x 9/16" x 5".
          >
          > Searching on the net, it seems this particular size may have gone out of
          > favor
          > in the last 30-40 years. I see the closest; 1/2" and 5/8" are listed
          > frequently.
          >
          > I did see one or two 9/16" on ebay, but those are crazy high and not going
          > happen.
          >
          > I am wondering if anyone has an extra of the 9/16" size or possibly a 5/8"
          > blade
          > which I could modify to fit as a 9/16".
          >
          > Being a tool that gets minimal use, one might last most a lifetime. Maybe
          > someone bought a stack a long time ago and has a spare. Anyway, that's
          > what I'm hoping. I want to stay with the holder I have.
          >
          > Thanks in advance, Mick
          >
          > Wanted: hss cut-off blade 3/32" x 9/16" x 5"

          > Welcome to the South Bend 10K group. You can ask questions and post your
          > South Bend 10K pics. Please no off topic post's. Thanks. BobYahoo! Groups
          > Links

        • Lurch
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
            contact me off list at ka9egw1 [at] britewerkz [dot] com

            Lurch