Moltrecht books FS

  • KA9EGW
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013

      Due to a glitch in online ordering compounded by some other network issues, it seems I now have an extra copy of “Machine Shop Practice Vol 1” and TWO extras of Volume 2.  All are hardcover and in good condition.

      Any takers at $15 a pop?  Please contact offlist at ka9egw1  [at] britewerkz [dot] com and put “Moltrecht” in the subject line.

      Regards,

      Lurch