Fw: RE: SB 1947 Model A Vbelt

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 825 KB
    For members that may be interested this is a real chops licker! I have no idea where this lathe is located as this is the only communication I've had with this gentleman.

    They don't get much prettier than this unless you pinstripe her!

    Chris

    This email has been sent by the Moderator:

    SouthBendLathe9
    SouthBendLathe9A
    SouthBendManual
    Lathe_Tooling_and_Uses