Fw: [southbendheavy10] Last gasp then scrap.

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      This will be the last time I can forward this message because time is running out for this Heavy10. This man has also posted photos on the Heavy10 group which indicates quite a bit of tooling and a very clean machine. This man is also very desperate so the price he states, which isn't unreasonable, can probably be negotiated lower. If you're interested it would be best to call him because his internet access is very limited and time is running out.

      Thanks,
      Chris