SB Heavy 10 in Panhandle

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      I have a Heavy 10 which I have uses a lot to make many parts for telescopes and mounts. I'm leaving this God forsaken bit of Hell and do NOT want to take it with me. Moving it from NH to here was a nightmare which I am not willing to repeat. So, if anyone is in this area and wants to give it a new home and me some traveling loot, let's discuss it.

      I've posted some pictures and information previoulsy. I've got a fair bit of tooling, a three jaw and four jaw chuck, a brand new steady rest, etc. If you need for me to provided more information and/or pictures then just hit me up via email.

      $2,200.00 is now my asking price. If you have a low bed trailer I can help load it. If you need to have it delivered within say, roughly 100 miles of Pensacola/Crestview then I can do that for a small fee,or in reality, a tank of gas. LOL

      Time is the issue here. I need to move it out by the end of February.

      Thanks,

      Steve Forbes