Intro

  • ehitchcock_bvg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hi all,
      I have inherited an SB 10K toolroom underneath-motor lathe, along
      with about a zillion accessories, including 3 & 4 jaw faceplates,
      chucks, collets, tool bits (ground and unground, HS steel and
      carbide), milling attachment, turret tool mount, original tool
      holder, and other goodies. I am looking forward to setting it up and
      getting to work on a variety of projects. I have read "How to Run a
      Lathe" and "The Home Machinist's Handbook" cover to cover, and I
      have had a thorough introduction to this particular machine - but I
      will still undoubtedly have a many questions, so I am glad Bob set
      up this group specifically for this model!

      Ed Hitchcock
    • Bob Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
        Welcome Ed and all the other's, I am off to a slow start this week,
        waiting for my part's to come in. I am making a square tool post and
        some t-nuts for my cross slide. Kinda hard without the power feed but
        I will manage...Bob