Thanks Michael Schetterer

  • RICHARD FRANKLIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
    Hello all i wanted to say thanks to everyone that has helped me in finding out what lathe i have as i thought all along i had a sb 10 but it came out in the wash i had a 11. after a few reply's from a few members about it showed me the light lol. then this past weekend i found under the paint on a metal plate said it was a 11 so i know what im looking at when im working on restoring it back to working condition. As of right now its still in a few 100 parts but getting it all cleaned up and ready for some new paint. still lots to do but i did want to say thanks to mike who helped me with a bad gear i had as he made me a new gear that im still in aw about. so cant wait till i get to put this new gear in motion when all back together. so will put up a few pic's when i get more done for show and tell. but if you need some work done on your lathe . I will have to say mike is the guy to go see he turned this gear for me in less then one week turn around and looks so good i had to post a few pic's of the gear for all to see. The left was the old broken gear and after the trans plant the new on the right. I put in this posting his email address so if you need some thing done give him a call he will do you right. Thanks again mike if i need your help again you will be the first on my list. Richard

    finegrainmetal@...