Re: [southbend10k] My New Years Resolutions...

  • Nelson T.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      I too need to get my SBL 10L up and running- it's in pieces in my basement.
      I need to get my Burke #4 and Van Norman #12 running too.
      I need to finish the walls in the kids' rec room and get the electrician to wire the circuits I ran.

      I need to stop spending so much time on the net, especially on my web site.
      Lose some weight would be nice.

      I guess that's enough for one year!

      Happy New Years Everyone!

      Nelson