Re: [southbend10k] My New Years Resolutions...
- I too need to get my SBL 10L up and running- it's in pieces in my basement.I need to get my Burke #4 and Van Norman #12 running too.I need to finish the walls in the kids' rec room and get the electrician to wire the circuits I ran.I need to stop spending so much time on the net, especially on my web site.Lose some weight would be nice.I guess that's enough for one year!Happy New Years Everyone!NelsonPart of the team at:From: Bob Wright <aametalmaster@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 7:57 PM
Subject: [southbend10k] My New Years Resolutions...1. Get my SBL 10L up and running.
2. Get my SBL 15" up and maybe running. Both lathes are in pcs laying on my floor.
3. Get my Lewis Mill up and running. Just ordered steel for the overarm support. Need to make a stand.
4. Finish my drill sharpener i started.
5. Finish my chainsaw chain sharpener i started.
6. Video tape cutting #3 MT in the lathe (tomorrow its set up)
That should take me to next year...Bob
Happy New Years Everyone....