Korean 10K Parts Info Sought

  • Dr Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2010
      I recently purchased a Korean South Bend 10K in really nice condition. I have searched for information regarding parts interchangability with USA 10K's but cannot locate any data. Can someone point me in the right direction ? Thanks
      fcorp1@...
    • davesmith1800
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2010
        The part are interchangability with the 10K and most of the parts of the 9. The casting are msde from the pattenr shipped from the USA

        Dave

        --- In southbend10k@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Robert" <fcorp1@...> wrote:

        > I recently purchased a Korean South Bend 10K in really nice condition. I have searched for information regarding parts interchangability with USA 10K's but cannot locate any data. Can someone point me in the right direction ? Thanks
        > fcorp1@...

      • Dr Robert Harms
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2010
          Thanks
          > The part are interchangability with the 10K and most of the parts of the
          > 9. The casting are msde from the pattenr shipped from the USA
          >
          > Dave
          >
          > --- In southbend10k@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Robert" <fcorp1@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I recently purchased a Korean South Bend 10K in really nice condition. I
          >> have searched for information regarding parts interchangability with USA
          >> 10K's but cannot locate any data. Can someone point me in the right
          >> direction ? Thanks
          >> fcorp1@...

          > Welcome to the South Bend 10K group. You can ask questions and post your
          > South Bend 10K pics. Please no off topic post's. Thanks. BobYahoo! Groups
          > Links

        • davesmith1800
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2010
            If you look in the file section you can find the Accuracy on Korean South Bend 10K
            File name: Accuracy_test_report_on_10K.pdf