Re: [southbend10k] Re: Ball Turner

  • Okey Caynor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
      LOL, OK, the Geo makes sense. I love it. If that was a boat trailer that you had that took a 3" ball, it must have been a big boat ! I don't think I have ever run across a 3" ball before. I bet the 5th wheels took their place.

      Okey

      Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:04 PM
      Subject: [southbend10k] Re: Ball Turner

      I am going to put it on my Geo Metro for a joke. I grew up in my dads and grampas trailer factories and i was fascenated with trailer balls. Then i went to Voc Machine Trades and saw how i could make them. Then i built the ball turner a few years ago and thought i would make some big balls for fun. The 3" ball is rated for 30,000# and i had a trailer that took one. My dad had them on the shelf for like 65 bucks. Now i see them online from 39 bucks and up prob made in China. More pics at 11 tonight...Bob

      --- In southbend10k@yahoogroups.com, "Okey Caynor" <cal5@...> wrote:

      > OK, I gotta ask. What the
      H are you pulling that takes a 3" ball, and what are you towing it with ? LOL