Lathe Stand Wanted

  • gene4753
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Thanks Bob, I see you posted the instructions for your stand in the
      files section. As usual, I'm in a hurry and my welding skills aren't
      up to my own standards, so I'm very interested in replacing my
      current lathe base with something commercially/readily available so
      I can trash my existing unacceptable one and move it to it's new
      location in the ex-laundry room. I changed the thread name in order
      to attract replies from others to see what's working well. I
      definitely want something I can bolt down and properly level/untwist
      the lathe bed.