RE:Storing Taps and Dyes

  • arnoldre298
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hi All:

      I have found Pill bottles the plastic variety as a good means of
      storing both Taps and Dies. They have a 1" diameter as well as 1.5" and
      many of the same dies or taps can be stored this way. Just mark the
      Plastic cap with info with each, with an indelible marker.Keeps them
      from rusting if you spray WD 40 into each.

      Arnold