SB Shaper stand

  • Bob Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
      Well i got my stand welded up today and tomorrow i will put the edging
      around the top. I found some fabricated 3" angle with a rounded edge so
      it will sort of look like the orig design. Then it will be painted and
      put in service. i will post some pics...Bob
    • Bob Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
        Well i got the edging and the nice radiused corners done and the bottom
        primered. Now to paint the topside and get the shaper bolted down and
        running. Pics soon...Bob

        --- In southbend10k@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Wright" <aametalmaster@...>