Re: South Bend 10 K counter shaft 4 grooves V pulle y

  • alvarotesser
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2008
      Hey Bob,

      Much obliged however, you really didn't have to do just today good
      friend! Next week, the week after that ( can you tell, I'm retired? LoL)
      it would have been just fine but regardless, you have my sincere
      appreciation. Next time I will remember to to stress the fact that there
      is no hurry

      Best regards and, once again many thanks! Should you ever need
      something from here, west coast, Roseville/Sacramento area please do not
      hesitate,

      Take care

      Al

      --- In southbend10k@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Wright" <aametalmaster@...>