Spindle Removal Files

  • JSchulte38@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      In this groups files section is a file for 9" & 10K spindle removal.
      I would like to print it out to 8-1/2" X 11" loose leaf size. My
      lathe is 100' from my computer and I maintain a binder for articles I
      will need in the future.
      O.K.... Now the problem. No matter what I do the printer doesn't
      print the entire article. The article is to wide whether I use
      portrait or landscape settings. How do I get it right? Any
      suggestions ?

      Joe Schulte
      Northern New Jersey