Welcome

  • Bob Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2004
      Welcome to the South Bend 10K group. Feel free to add your pic's or
      related files. thanks...Bob
    • gene4753
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
        Is there any way I can get a lathe stand like the one in the home
        photo? Thanks, Gene.
      • Bob Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
          Hi Gene, I hashed that one out from junk I had laying around.
          Shipping prob would be cost prohibited unless you live around NE
          Ohio. I would be glad to send you the drawing and matl list if you or
          your friend can weld. I do have an extra chip pan and it prob can go
          UPS. The stand was easy to make...Bob