New guy and a intro

  • kgdb1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      What a awesome site! Spent a little time looking around and must say
      the info here is great! I build custom motorcycles and have been doing
      any small jobs, axle spacers, shims etc on a small Taig lathe. Its been
      great for these little things but I feel the need to move up a little.
      This week I am off to look at a South Bend that appears in photo's to
      be very nice and well cared for and its affordable. Will post back in a
      few days and let you know how it all went. Great place here!

      kgdb