Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: Newbie Question - Internal facing

  • Chris Strazzeri
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Will this member PLEASE correct this!
      Chris

      System Administrator <administrator@...> wrote:
      From: "System Administrator" <administrator@...>
      To: <cjstrazz@...>
      Subject: Undeliverable: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: Newbie Question - Internal facing
      Date: 2 May 2007 23:31:26 -0500

      Your message

      To: "southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com"
      Sent: Wed May 02 11:31:26 2007

      djohnson@... on Wed May 02 11:31:26 2007

      The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message
      was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
      directly to find out the correct address.

      To: southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com
      From: Chris Strazzeri <cjstrazz@...>
      Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

      You can post attachments but only the members that receive the group mail (in their in-box) will see them. They are stripped off the posts that are read from the message board.
      Chris

      bobbike7 <bobbike7@yahoo. com> wrote:
      The attachment you sent, Boring-facing- tool.jpg, is labeled "not
      stored" in the message. Are attachments not allowed in this forum,
      or am I not doing something right to view it? Thanks,
      Bob

      --- In southbendlathe@ yahoogroups. com, "Jim B. " <btdtrfandmw@ ...>
      wrote:

      > I have always ground my own. It needs to be less than 1/2 the
      bore.
      > Here is one. I would need to take 0.020 off the back side to face
      9/16 but
      > it would work fine if I did.
      >

      > Jim B.
      >
      > "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex....
      It takes a