Re: [southbend10k] Re: Another new guy here, FREE 3 phase 1/2 HP Motor

  • Joe R
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      I've got what I believe to be the original 1/2 HP Westinghouse 3 phase off my early 50's 9A underdrive if anyone wants it. Free but must be picked up. In Columbus, Oh. Email me off line.

      Joe

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
        I'll add a 9" underdrive headstock casting free to anybody for pickup
        only. I'm in ZIP Code 92821. Casting only.

        jttoner@...