4716Re: [southbend10k] taper attachment [6 Attachments]

  • Walt Beckwith
    May 4, 2014
      Re: [southbend10k] taper attachment [6 Attachments] Thanks Jim!
      You made my day.  After reviewing the pages, it looks like it would be a good time to fit a new nut and feed screw.
      Thanks again,
      Walt B.

      On 5/4/14 4:26 PM, "Jim B." <btdtrf@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) <#TopText>  from Jim B. included below]

      South Bend published complete detailed instructions on fitting a taper attachment to a lathe which was not factory fitted.
      These may be found many places. They are on the southbendheavy10 group and I think on the main southbendlathe group.

      I will try to attach them here.

      Jim B.