4710Re: [southbend10k] taper attachment

  • Davis Johnson
    May 1, 2014
      I don't know about the 10K, but on the similar 9A the cross slide, not just the nut, is different when you have a taper attachment.

      On 5/1/2014 7:46 AM, guycad@... wrote:
      The cross feed screw is the same.
      When you got your unit, did the nut come with it?  If not, I can make up a small sketch with dimensions.

      How much did you pay for the taper attachment?

      Guy

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "KA9EGW" <ka9egw1@...>
      To: <southbend10k@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [southbend10k] taper attachment
      Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 00:01:17 -0500

      Got a pretty good deal in the works for a taper attachment for my 10K.  I know the cross feed nut is different, but what are the functional differences in the cross feed screw, if any?  Thanks, Lurch

      &nbs p;

      The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
      Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
      FixYourBloodSugar.com

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic