4699Re: The facebook southbend group

  • anthrhodes
    Jan 21, 2014
      Facebook is a place to join when you want your privacy invaded and your postings stolen and used for commercial benefit to somebody other than yourself without your yea or nay.

      For those who wish to go there, it's your business.  To me, the negatives seem to far out weigh any benefits.

      One mans opinion.

      Anthony
      Berkeley, Calif.
      In a message dated 1/21/2014 3:53:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, southbend10k@yahoogroups.com writes:
      My primary job here is to determine what is appropriate for posting and what
      isn't. I don't think that post was and I'm sorry that you disagree. You don't
      have the responsibility to determine it either way.
      It's always easy to tell others how to do their job when it's not your
      responsibility to actually do it. I hope you understand my position. If not,
      we'll have to agree to disagree and leave it at that. It's not a big deal, so
      please
      don't make it one.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic