All, This morning (11/20) I quickly re-found the PACIFIC WREN, found yesterday by Janna Pauser, long the creek in the southern portion the Casa Granderreiling2
I've been hiking on Monday mornings with a group of fellow IBM retirees. This morning, we took a loop through Calero County park (from the entrance offhughmcdevitt
Folks: I made a couple of stops at New Chicago Marsh today near the high tide, 11/19/17. I saw a single SNOWY PLOVER from the corner of Gold and Elizabethwilliam_bousman
For people who birdwatch in Santa Clara County, California, this list connects birdwatchers and documents current opportunities and rare birds in the county.
- Jun 4, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.