This morning at Coast Casey Forebay, I tried the east side following Juliana's report, and in the pond below the Bay Trial about halfway along that side foundtgrey41
Bairds Sandpiper continues 2pm August 20 nw end of PA flood control basin. From frontage road parking area with bike sculpture walk nw (left) to the firstname.lastname@example.org
All, This morning (8/20) I checked out the sandpipers in what Google calls the Egret Pond (the pond West of the Palo Alto Flood Control basin parking). Birdingrreiling2
For people who birdwatch in Santa Clara County, California, this list connects birdwatchers and documents current opportunities and rare birds in the county.
- Jun 4, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.