Hey All, I started out at the Palo Alto Baylands this morning at 10:30 to check out the king tide. I was not disappointed with almost all of the marsh coveredwilljaponicus
I checked the north most water district recharge pond off Chynoweth this morning and found a REDHEAD. In the same pond were COMMON MERGANSER 12 f. and 2 male,jannapauser
Folks: This morning, 11/25/15, I took a walk in Shoreline Park to include the lake. There is lots of new green grass growing in the amphitheatre parking lot.william_bousman
For people who birdwatch in Santa Clara County, California, this list connects birdwatchers and documents current opportunities and rare birds in the county.
- Jun 4, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.