All, A Willow Flycatcher was around Station 5 today, along with a Swainson's Thrush and 2 Barn Owls (roosting in a large euc). The owls were repeatedly flushedpianoman992000
heard my First of Season White Crowned Sparrow sing yesterday, and am listening to it again this morning. Cuesta Park Annex, Mountain View so nice to have themannhep
Folks: This morning, 9/21/17, I walked downstream along the Coyote Creek Trail from the southern access point off McCarthy Boulevard. Migrants included awilliam_bousman
For people who birdwatch in Santa Clara County, California, this list connects birdwatchers and documents current opportunities and rare birds in the county.
- Jun 4, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.