No activity in last 7 days
A discussion of phonologically based iconicity in human languages, from onomatopoeias to ideophones, augmentative/diminutive shifts, rhetorical lengthenings, reduplications and other allied phenomena.
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Aug 24, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.