Re: Open Sound-diver for Logic Instrument

  • Michael Haydn
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2000
      At 10:47 -0800 01.03.00, Markus McCulloch wrote:
      >Right, so once you've auditioned the different sounds in SD, you're supposed
      >to go back to Logic and set the Bank / Program selections to match. Correct?

      Yes. I know this is stupid. We are working on a solution.

      --

      Beste Gruesse - best regards,

      Michael Haydn
      EMAGIC Soft- und Hardware GmbH
      SoundDiver Group Executive
      Logic Windows Developer
      Unitor8 Control Project Manager
    • Markus McCulloch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2000
        Right, so once you've auditioned the different sounds in SD, you're supposed
        to go back to Logic and set the Bank / Program selections to match. Correct?

        The alternative is to select a new voice from the Multi mode editor.

        Cheers
        -Markus