Re: Windows 7

  • ondrash77
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hello Gridsleep.
      Thank you for your answer. I use a version SounddiverVirusOEM660R1.msi

      Changelist for Sounddiver Virus
      (C) 1997-2004 Access Music
      Redistribution or reprint only with permission from
      Access Music GmbH, Recklinghausen, Germany

      version 6.60

      23/08/2004 Release 1

      - Added support for Virus Classic
      - fixed SDV-BUG-0000156:
      When selecting a patch in the library that #
      uses Pattern 5+5, in the Editor window the
      Delay box disappears, leaving only the
      Delay/Reverb parameter selection box.

      I Like this version because the GUI of this Sounddiver is very clear and familiar. I tried to set up compatibility mode for exe file SoundDiver Virus.exe to Windows 2000. I can run Sounddiver now but when I want to add Virus B in Setup section nothing will hapen. When I try to scan for new devices MIDI communication doesn´t work.

      Do you have any idea?

      Many thanks.

      Ondrash