Re: New file uploaded to sounddiver-users

  • lnerell
    Message 1 of 69 , Aug 14, 2012
      --- In sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com, "exosys" <exosys@...> wrote:

      > If people are interested in a MAC patch let me know and I'll attempt > to help out.

      Yes I would be interested, thanks.
    • sounddiver-users@yahoogroups.com
      Message 69 of 69 , May 15, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sounddiver-users
        group.

        File : /sy99va.zip
        Uploaded by : markdvc2002 <mark@...>
        Description : This is the Sealed´s SoundDiver adaption SY99A. It´s a "Virtual Analog Editor" for the SY99.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        markdvc2002 <mark@...>